DIY PILLOW COVER

BY: ISABELA BALMACEDA

MATERIALS:
  • One (1 )unused clean white pillow cover
  • Cardboard
  • Paints
  • Newspaper
  • Water


PROCEDURE
  1. Put the newspaper underneath the pillow cover. This is for a cleaner place after because we will use paint.
  2. Place inside the pillow cover the cardboard so that the paint will not pass through the back part of the cover.
  3. Find a design for the pillow cover in the internet or think any design you want that matches where you want to place them.
  4. For this design, I wanted to be plain and simple. I started first with painting aligned flowers and leaves on the top portion. I used watercolor but you can use any paint you want but I recommend to use fabric paint for better quality.
  5. Then, I created an arrow at the bottom to have that tumbler look.
  6. I put pastel colors (violet, pink and blue) in the middle portion just to have a background for what I will put on there but this is just optional.
  7. I searched a quote in the internet, specifically on Pinterest, then I hand written the quote and wrote in the middle portion using a permanent marker. You can also use a paint for this one.
  8. Set aside and let it air dry.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog